Monday, June 18, 2012

The surprise is......


What does this picture say to you???

If you guessed by the pickle and ice cream that we are expecting, you are correct. Baby #4 is on the way!!! We couldn't be more happy! I am about 8 weeks along. My due date is Jan. 30th, but I dont look at EDDs because I have gone over my due date 2/3 times... I have found a wonderful midwife and am so excited to be experiencing this again! My symptoms are typical that include exhaustion and constant nausea. My house is suffering, but I'll get there one room at a time. I will be starting a small series on coping in times like this. I am not sure exactly what I will be blogging, but I am sure I will figure it out. Anyone have any suggestions? What about dealing with the fatigue during the first trimester? Well, got to go work on a room. Have a blessed day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment