Monday, November 18, 2013

Homeschooling and House Work: Just Pick One

     I've had it... Too many days have gone by when only a subject or two of school has gotten done and my house looks a mess... I have finally realized that I have to pick just one... Homeschool OR House work... I cant do both at the same time minus running the laundry. This may change as we get older and more efficient in our adventures. But for now things have to change. Far too many times does the TV get turned on in the morning and not turned off until noon... Well, that ended this morning. Now the mornings will look like this... breakfast, teeth brushed, dressed, then school... School will happen off and on through out the morning and early afternoon until we are done. Then it will be chore time. I cannot believe it has taken me this long to figure it out... Whew, I feel relieved... I know this is a short post, but I had to post my 'ah ha' moment! Do you have a home management/homeschool 'ah ha' moment you would like to share? I maybe see an e-book in the future. ;)

Have a blessed day. 
-Tamra

1 comment: