Friday, March 30, 2012

Topics

     Good morning to my two followers, who happens to be the same person. :) I am new to blogging and I have a lot to learn. Even if I get just a few followers I would be extremely happy. This blog will cover a bunch of topics, including but not limited to natural child birth, breastfeeding, motherhood, home schooling, and modesty. My post will most likely start on home schooling because that is the area I am currently learning on and OH am I learning. So look in a couple days for a new post. Until then may God's grace flow around you. Have a blessed day.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world from a fellow newbie! It sounds like most of the topics you are interested in and hope to cover are things that interest me as well!

    I'm now your newest follower!!
    Your family is just adorable!!

    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Thank you so much. I am still figuring out how to view comments and such, so thats why I just now saw this comment. I hope I am good at this blogging thing. Guess we will find out. :)

      Delete