Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Birthday Blast

Making fondant with Skylar the day before the party
A couple of weeks ago we had the big kids birthday party and it was so much fun! It was a Race Car and Mermaid themed party. 




Here are some photos from the party.



The set up: Burlap birthday banner, tissue paper poms, Art stations(car painting and mermaid headbands)


Long View

Skylar and Hayden with their cakes that I made. 


The food at the party was fun as well, but they were all covered in plastic wrap because of the plague of flies, so you cant tell what they are in the photos because of the plastic... Oh well, I can at least tell you what it all was. We had Starfish and Race Car sandwiches, Race car apple slices /w grapes( apple slices with grapes as tires held on by toothpicks, Oyster cookies( vanilla oreos with the cream colored pink with a yogurt covered raisin, and Ocean water and Coolant Punches. I got a lot of these ideas from Pinterest. If anyone wants to know where or how I made anything you see just let me know. Over all it was a lot of fun and I cannot wait until next year... Im thinking Circus or Carnival themed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment