Monday, July 29, 2013

Chore System Ideas: The Chore Jar

     This has been, by far, the best chore solution I could find... Well, I didnt find it... I just got tired of the kids getting "bored" with their set chores everyday... Or if I asked them to help here or there they would snap back that it wasnt their chore... Then it hit me... They needed spontaneity with their chores... mystery if you will... So I wrote down all the "chores" on craft sticks I could think of that were age appropriate and put them in a mason jar. Each child gets to pick three at first. After they complete those they can pick as many as they want. It is simple, to the point, and they actually enjoy picking and getting it done. Give it a try. Its surprisingly simplistic. I am not sure what I will blog about next week, but until then BLESSINGS and PRAYERS for all of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment